About the High Throughput Screening facility
We are based in the Wolfson Wohl Cancer Research Centre building on the Garscube Estate. We offer assistance, on a collaborative basis, to Centre researchers in designing and undertaking high throughput screening projects.
So that we can understand the goals of your project, its current status and the background information available, please contact Dr Emma Shanks for assistance in designing your project.
High throughput screening:
Dr Emma Shanks, email@example.com
- Platform development: a high-throughput, lentiviral shRNA array for analysis of 3-dimensional (3D) spheroid formation - Dave Bryant, University of Glasgow
- Targeting neurotransmitter pathways: identifying novel therapeutics to eradicate CML stem cells - Tessa Holyoake & David Vetrie, University of Glasgow
- Identification of NIH-approved oncology drug(s) that can overcome acquired TKI-resistance in chronic myeloid leukaemia - Vignir Helgason, University of Glasgow
- Screening for essential factors shaping the aggressive ESC/iPSC-like prostate cancer subtype - Elke Markert, University of Glasgow
- Identification of novel therapeutic avenues for pancreatic cancer using oncogene targeting and FDA approved compound libraries - Andrew Biankin, University of Glasgow
- Identification of novel therapeutic drugs for new combinational therapies - Hing Leung, Beatson Institute
- Epigenetic modifiers of immunogenicity in ovarian high grade serous carcinoma - Iain McNeish, University of Glasgow
- Solute Carrier Family (SLC) targeted screen - Oliver Maddocks, University of Glasgow