Our Governance Board is responsible for determining the strategic direction of the Centre and monitoring its progress. Its aims are:
- To develop the overall strategy of the Centre.
- To monitor the progress of the Centre against its strategic objectives.
- To oversee the operation of the Centre, providing links between all the partner organisations.
- To monitor the allocation of funding within the Centre, ensuring that this is equitable and in line with the strategy of the Centre.
- To review and respond to initiatives put forward by Cancer Research UK and other funding bodies.
Current Board Members
|Anna Dominiczak||Chair, College of Medical, Veterinary & Life Sciences, University of Glasgow|
|Andrew Biankin||Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Glasgow|
|Julie Brittenden||NHS R&D|
|Jeff Evans||Institute of Cancer Sciences, University of Glasgow|
|Azmat Sadozye||Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre|
|Owen Sansom||Cancer Research UK Beatson Institute|
|David Scott||Cancer Research UK|
|Graham Soutar||Beatson Cancer Charity|